Saturday 30 November 2013

R0-V3mbeR #30!!!!!

R0-V3mbeR #30!!!!!


I MADE IT!!! YAAAAY!!!
(It was harder than I thought it would be, Mostly because I have the attention span of a Nano-B0T)


TWO GUEST R0-VEMBOTS FROM THE PAST
(non Uploaded due to Technical Issues)
By Mk.2 of the Gill50N series.


= HAMMER-NOGGIN =


= TRAIN SET ROBOT =


THERE IS A RETROSPECTIVE VIDEO!!! 
(Hence why this one is so Late)



THE BEST R0-B0 MUSIC Saved FOR LAAAAAAST!!!!
Please listen to as much as you can stand, Personally I totally Dig Happy R0B0TS! 
((Certainly More than Vengeful R0B0Ts!))

ROBOTS FTW




THANKYOU to everyone who liked the 'B0Ts on Facebook and took the time to check out the BLOG and R0B0 Music, 
and everyone who came up in person also and commented, 
and everyone who cheered me on through the rough patches, even though at times the drawings were dire!
Special Thanks to my Friend, Basia, who gave me the idea for R0-V3mbeR without even Knowing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment